The ChromoTek Histone-Chromobody®* is a novel probe to visualize chromatin in live cells in real-time:
- Monitors chromatin dynamics
- Tested in yeast, flies, and mammals
- Non-invasive, real-time analysis
The Histone-Chromobody consists of an anti-histone H2A-H2B heterodimer binding region of a camelid single-domain antibody (so-called VHH or “nanobody“) fused to enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP).
Time-lapse imaging: HeLa cells expressing Histone-Chromobody throughout the cell cycle: interphase chromatin, chromatin condensation and mitotic chromosomes. Scale bar, 10 µm.
- Easily transfect your cells with the Histone-Chromobody plasmid
- Histone-Chromobody as marker of chromatin, nucleosomes and histones
- Histone-Chromobody does not intercalate in DNA
- Histone-Chromobody is non-toxic for cells over extended periods of time (up to 3 days)
*Commercialized under a license of INRA, the French National Institute for Agricultural Research